Internal Audit services
Date25 Jul 2016//
5 Common Pain points of CFO’s related to Internal Audit
- No time investment in understanding the dynamics of company’s business
- Transaction based approach of Internal Auditor vs. CFO’s expectation of system driven approach
- Frequent change in the team members which makes the internal audit a training ground for the interns or trainees of Internal Audit Firm
- Lack of familiarity of audit staff with ERP’s i.e. Oracle, SAP, BAAN, Navision etc. IT orientation is usually missing.
- Competence to cover the organization vide compliance risk is usually missing
Our approach to Internal Audit
- Consistent investment in our team through regular training and development
- Complete documentation as a proactive approach for next period’s audit
- Project monitoring tool which is shared with client on real time basis to track the progress of Internal Audit
- Focus on assessment of Internal Controls and provide feedback for improvement
Our execution strategy
To see how Blue Consulting can help you in Internal Audit, get in touch with us at email@example.com or call us at 0120-4113075 or Click here.
Hi, very nice website, cheers!
Need cheap and reliable hosting? Our shared plans start at $10 for an year and VPS plans for $6/Mo.
Check here: https://www.good-webhosting.com/
Like!! Thank you for publishing this awesome article.
autoliker, auto like, Increase Likes, Working Auto Liker, Photo Auto Liker, Autolike International, Status Liker, Autoliker, Auto Like, Photo Liker, Autoliker, Auto Liker, Autolike, auto liker, autolike, Status Auto Liker, ZFN Liker
Howdy, i read your blog from time to time and i own a similar one and i was just curious if you get a lot of spam feedback? If so how do you reduce it, any plugin or anything you can advise? I get so much lately it’s driving me mad so any assistance is very much appreciated.