5 Common Pain points of CFO’s related to Internal Audit
- No time investment in understanding the dynamics of company’s business
- Transaction based approach of Internal Auditor vs. CFO’s expectation of system driven approach
- Frequent change in the team members which makes the internal audit a training ground for the interns or trainees of Internal Audit Firm
- Lack of familiarity of audit staff with ERP’s i.e. Oracle, SAP, BAAN, Navision etc. IT orientation is usually missing.
- Competence to cover the organization vide compliance risk is usually missing
Our approach to Internal Audit
- Consistent investment in our team through regular training and development
- Complete documentation as a proactive approach for next period’s audit
- Project monitoring tool which is shared with client on real time basis to track the progress of Internal Audit
- Focus on assessment of Internal Controls and provide feedback for improvement
Our execution strategy
To see how Blue Consulting can help you in Internal Audit, get in touch with us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 0120-4113075 or Click here.