Pre-ERP Implementation Audit
Date15 Sep 2016//
CategoriesPre-ERP Implementation Audit
This is a specialized audit which is beneficial for the companies which are going for ERP implementation in the next 6-12 months period.
It offers following benefits:
- Mapping of internal systems and processes on a swim lane Flow Chart
- Highlighting of apparent loose ends in the control environment which can be fixed immediately with right configuration in ERP
- Buy-in from team members for ERP implementation which usually becomes a hindrance if not done sincerely
- Getting clarity whether company would require external resource during ERP implementation or it can be managed through internal resources
- Provide leverage while negotiating the fee with ERP implementation partner if ground level homework is done
- Formally define the expectations from ERP implementation
- Helps in simplifying the existing processes which leads to saving in fee as implementation time comes down significantly
- We are a system driven company since day one and understand the power of well defined processes
- Have huge working experience across all kind of ERP’s i.e. SAP, Oracle, Navision, BAAN, JDEdwards
- Our expertise in IFC (Internal Financial Control) compliance makes us an obvious choice for Pre-ERP implementation audit which involves mapping of process using the Risk and Control approach
- Have relevant experience of other side of the table as well i.e. representing our clients when ERP implementation takes place.
To see how Blue Consulting can add value through Pre-ERP Implementation Audit, get in touch with us at email@example.com or call us at 0120-4113075 or Click here.