5 common problems faced by business owners and CEO’s:
- Not getting MIS on time without follow up
- Accuracy of information is questionable
- Present form of MIS doesn’t help in decision making
- Not able to find out how much actual profit is being generated by the business
- Not able to analyse beyond Profit and Loss and Balance Sheet
Impact of a weak MIS process:
- Delay in taking business decisions which directly impacts the growth and bottom line of company
- Major impact on company’s valuation during fund raising
- Not able to figure out non-performing profit centres or products
How we can help?
- We have a rich experience of working with varied businesses across different industries covering Manufacturing, Trading and Service sectors.
- As per a recent research, 7 out of 10 companies driven by entrepreneurs are struggling with their MIS.
- As the businesses evolves, there are certain processes which never gets reviewed or questioned by the people below the owner/ management.
- We question the every part of the MIS at a granular level to ask whether it is relevant and helpful in arriving at information or analysis required in current scenario.
Our approach to MIS:
- Spend considerable time in understanding the business and it’s levers.
- Find out the major revenue and expenses drivers
- Study the existing process of MIS
- Understand the requirement of business owners from MIS
- Find out the gap
- Dig digger and diagnose the reason for the gap
- Fix the gaps with collaborative and participative approach
- Document the transformed process for future reference/training of new team member
- Train the employees responsible for MIS
- Dry run of MIS
- Go live and reap the benefits
- Quarterly review for one year as an hand holding exercise